Tuesday, March 9, 2010

California

I know I haven't been on here to blog lately, we were enjoying the California sunshine...well there was sun part of the time we were there. Otherwise we just enjoyed getting to visit family and friends. It had been 6 months since we were visiting California last, so this was a much needed visit. While we were there we visited with my family and friends, Darrell's family, Sheena and I took a raod trip to San Francisco, Mom and Dad took us to Disneyland for a few days and we went to the Train museum in Sacramento with Darrells mom and dad. We also celebrated Bredon's 3rd Birthday in California. The time went by soooo fast. It seemed like there was something going on every weekend. The boys did AMAZING on the plane ride going out to California, everyone thought I was crazy flying all by myself with them, but it went so smooth I would attempt it again. When the sun was shining and there wasnt any rain the kids enjoyed getting to play outside. Bredon also got to help Gramps feed the pigs a few times.



Bredon on the plane


Tyler's First Plane Ride


Enjoying a ride around the yard with Gramps


Radiator Springs Geo Tracks ~ Christmas Present from Gramps and Nana


Tyler enjoying a story with Gramps


Helping Nana Cook Dinner


                                                       Visiting at Grandma and Grandpa's




Heading out to feed the pigs

1 comment:

Nicia said...

It looks like you had SUCH a fun trip! Glad you were able to enjoy some time with friends and family!