Well, I know I am a bit behind on this blog but what can I say, I have two very energetic boys who keep me busy :) Ok so, as you probably already have figured out from my previous posts, we went home to California for a few weeks to visit our families. We had such a great time, I love going home when we can...which isn't too often since we live so far away and the weather isn't very cooperative 8 months of the year for driving, but we try and that is what counts. So while in California we enjoyed the warm weather and seeing our family and friends. I also go to go to my 10 year high school reunion our last night in California. When returning to Montana, we had the wonderful company of my mom, sister and Aunt Brenda for the ride out here...even though we had just come from California I still LOVED having their company for a week, and that week went by too fast. So I thought I would post a few pictures from our visit...there are way to many to post them all but enjoy!

The boys with Great Grandma Sally
Boys with Great Grandpa Jerry and Great Grandma Carol
Enjoying time in the pool with Aunt Mamie
Holding their new cousin Maddilynn
Little Cousins (on my side of the family) having a swim day
Water Gun Fight!!!
A goodnight story with Gramps
A goodnight story with Nana
No comments:
Post a Comment