Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome to The World Baby Girl!!

Baby Day... On April 28, 2011 at 1:30pm baby Reagan Makenna Glover was born. Reagan weighed 7lbs 3oz and was 20 inches long. The people at the hospital waiting to meet her were Mommy, Daddy, both Big Brothers, Gramps and Nana. I am so thankful that my mom and dad were able and willing to come out and be here for the birth of Reagan and to also help us out with the boys while I was in the hospital and for a couple weeks after I got out. Now we are all home and everyone is doing well...hope you enjoy the pictures of our new little girl.

Tyler checking out his new sister...He loves when she holds his finger

First bath at the hospital

Nana and all three grandbabies

Gramps and all three grandbabies

Reagan

Mommy and Reagan

Just got home from the hospital

Daddy, Bredon and Reagan

2 comments:

Nicia said...

Aaaahhh! Congratulations!! You look absolutely amazing and your sweet little girl is precious! So happy for you guys!

Glover Family said...

Thank you Nicia!