Since it has been a couple weeks or so since I posted anything on here I thought I would give an update. We are doing good, Tyler almost 6 months old already and Bredon is my full of energy little boy. Not much has been going on around here lately. A couple days ago was Tylers First St Patricks Day and he was dressed for the occasion from the time he got up and through the night...Hhe had his daytime outfit and of course some PJ's too. Bredon also had a couple shirts for the day and when he messed one up he wore the other one. I have been taking Bredon to the Gym with me and he LOVES the daycare and playing with other kids...he always says " I play with kids!!!" Tyler hasn't mind going the couple times I've had to take him either, it's good for him to be around other people besides Myself or Darrell. The weather out here is on and off...one day it will be FREEZING and the next it will be decent. I cant wait for summer though! Well I am just rambling, I will post more updates and they come along! Hope everyone is doing well!








No comments:
Post a Comment