Bredon Mixing the Cake Mix
Darrell Licking a beater, Tyler is thinking "Hey Where is Mine?"
After all his help Bredon got to lick his very first beater
The baker and his finished product....He really enjoyed this. He got up the next morning and saw the cake pan and said " I baked a cake!!!!"
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Mommy's Little Baker
Last Friday Bredon wanted to make a cake, well I didnt have a cake mix for him so on Saturday we took him to the store on our way home from the Children's Museum and got a cake mix and some frosting. We got home and he helped me make a cake. Chocolate with Chocolate frosting and sprinkles....yep Darrell picked the cake and frosting flavors. Although he always wants to help me with dinner and everything else in the kitchen, this is the first time I let him really do anything to help, usually he just watches and throws stuff in the trash for me so he thinks he is doing a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment