So last week we were in the 60's and it was nice...this week complete opposite!!! Its in the 30's and so far we have gotten over a foot of snow in the last 24 hours and there are still a few inches to come by tomorrow morning! It is very pretty, but I have had enough snow to last a lifetime and when you have to shovel it you sure do get a good workout! Right now Darrell is out shoveling the Driveway...I shoveled the sidewalks and made a snowman earlier today.
My Snowman...I finally got one built!!!
Bredon Playing in the snow
Me shoveling the snow
Snow hanging off our house...at one point
it looked like there was about 3 feet of snow hanging off the house
Just before we were going to go out and knock it down it fell.
Just a pickture of the snow falling last night
No comments:
Post a Comment