SO it seems as though everytime Darrell is go on an alert one of the kids is sick or something out of the ordinary goes wrong...well last Monday Darrell was on alert and I was getting ready to give Bredon a bath...he took off running out of the bathroom and fell. He wouldn't put any pressure on his left leg so I took him to the ER (this happened at 730 pm), I have been lucky to meet some good people since I got here and Laurie, who has tow little ones and lives close to me offered to watch Tyler so he didnt have to go to the hospital with me. Well they took x rays and said it didnt look borken but they weren't sure really what was wrong since it was so swollen and hurt him so bad, they ended up treating it as a tibial fracture. So the little guy had a splint on his leg from his toes to his butt cheek for a couple days until we could go to the Orthopedic Dr. We were there 20 mins and he said Bredon's leg was fine...no breaks, just a bruise. It took Bredon a good week before he started walking again though...thank goodness he is ok!!
He was soo pitiful...if he needed something he would sit on the couch or in his beanbag and say "Help Me Mommy" or "Help Me Daddy"
No comments:
Post a Comment