A couple weeks ago I went yard selling around town and the base...most of the yard sells didn't have anything good...it was mostly JUNK. Right before I went home I decided to go to the base and see what kind of yard sales people were having there and I found a really good art easel. I got it really cheap and it looked like it was hardly ever used. It came with chalk, 3 of the big clips to hang paper on it, and an art apron, but Bredon really wanted paint for it too. So I went shopping and got him a roll of paper, some paint brushes and paint so that we could have a painting day for him. While Darrell was on alert one day Bredon said he wanted to paint something for Daddy, so I got an old t-shirt to cover him with and set him paint up for him.....he LOVED it! He was so proud of his paintings and as soon as Darrell got home the next day he ran up to him to show him what he had painted for him.


1 comment:
Way awesome! I love finding good deals at yard sales!
Post a Comment