Friday, October 9, 2009

Duck Feeding and the Park

Since winter is here the days are getting colder so we took advantage of the 50 somthing degree weather we had on Tuesday and took the kids to the park. At the park is a big duck/goose/swan/seagul pond so we took some bread to feed them. It was very windy that day but overall we had a great time. I guess Darrell wasnt feeding the two big swans fast enough though because one of them stuck their neck out and tried to eat his foot. After feeding the ducks we played in the play area for a little bit.


Darrell and Bredon Feeding the ducks



Tyler decisde to feed himself and not the ducks



Tyler LOVES the baby swings...Bredon liked them too but when I got the camera out to take a picture he started saying he was scared and wanted down





Bredon was being camera shy that day but I managed to catch him off guard and get a picture of him. He likes to run around the play area more than actually sliding and swinging


No comments: