Friday, October 9, 2009

Tyler's First Birthday

Well it is offical, Tyler is ONE. I can belive how fast a year goes by. It seems like yesterday I was at the hospital having him. He had a great first birthday. Gramps and Nana flew out for it and a couple of the friends I have made here came with their little ones (including mine there was a total of 7 little ones 3 and under running around the house). We BBQ'd hot dogs, had maccaroni salad, chips, chili beans and fruit...and of course birthday cake. Nana made Tyler's first birthday cake and it was very cute and delicious! After lunch we opended a couple gifts...Tyler lost intrest easily so we opened the majority of them later in the evening after a much need nap for Tyler.




Birthday cake and his individual cake

Birthday Boy and his Cake



He just wanted to eat the candle






Gramps and Nana with Tyler



Opening gifts


Already reading his books!!




Personalized Birthday Mickey
From Gramps and Nana

No comments: