Halloween this year was just the kiddos and I. Darrell went out on alert this day so he wasn't home. I got the kiddos dressed up, loaded them in the wagon and took them down the street. I thought Bredon was going to go up to the houses because he was VERY excited about going trick-or-treating, but he only went toa couple houses and he was done and ready to go home. When we got home we sat on the porch handing out candy to trick or treaters and Bredon had a blast doing this. When Darrell got home the next day Bredon told him all about handing out candy to trick or treaters. Both kids were monkeys...Tyler wore the monkey costume that Bredon wore two years ago and Bredon got a new one.
Brotherly Love
Getting ready for trick-or-treating
All dressed up and ready to go! Our little monkeys!
No comments:
Post a Comment