Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving and then some

Hope everyone had a wonderfuly Thanksgiving! Ours was good....we had my sister out here for a visit, which was really nice. We also invited a couple friends over, a girl I met out here and her kids came over and then Darrell's good friend out here also came. I made Turkey Dinner and Homemade Pumpkin and Chocolate Pies. I was very thankful that day that Darrell didnt have to work :)
The day after Thanksgiving Jamie and I headed out before Darrell had to leave for work...we did pretty good...got what we went for. While Jamie was here and Bredon heard me call her Jamie, he made it a point to let me know that she was NOT Jamie but "Aunt Mamie", I thought that was very cute : ). The next day it was time to take Jamie to the airport so she could go back to Califonia. We had a great visit with her!

No comments: