I was very lucky to have mom here to help me start my Christmas Decorating. So this year I decided it was time to retire the little tree I bought 7 years ago and get something a little bigger, so I found a tree at one store and it was nice but then I found a different one that was a Little bit bigger and already had the lights on it. Well when trying to put the pre lit tree up it would not go in its stand, so after trying for an hour I decided I didn't want to mess with the thing anymore and we took it back to the store. We went to another store and found a really nice tree that was also pre lit and on sale for a great price...well mom got it all together for me and we started decorating it and found it had a short in one of the sections of lights and the wires were coming out of it. Needless to say that tree went back to the store also....lets just say I ended up keeping the first tree I bought and we just put our own lights on it...well mymom put the lights on it for me. So now my tree is up and decorated and looks great!
No comments:
Post a Comment