Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well, I haven't blogged in a month...the time just goes by so fast! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great one...friends came over for turkey dinner and my mom flew in for a week to visit. The kids were so excited because they didn't know that Nana was coming for Thanksgiving until we picked her up at the airport. Some how I never managed to take any pictures that day though...I thought about it after everything was over. The next morning mom and I were out of the house by 330 am on our Black Friday adventure...although there was really nothing in particular we were going for, it was fun to just be able to go shopping since it had been probably 7 years or so since we had gone Black Friday shopping together. We did manage however to get a car load of good deals and most of the Christmas shopping done :)

No comments: